Have you ever left your doors open before leaving your home? Or maybe you didn’t turn your lights on before you left for an evening out. We know how worrisome these type of things can be; especially if you can’t go back home! If this happens to you often, then maybe it’s time to think about installing a Home Automation Control System. Creative Sound and Integration has a wide range of systems to choose from. Let us help you feel secure.
What is home automation?
Home automation was created to help simplify the home experience by localizing all your home functions and features into a centralized system. This system can be instantly accessed from a secure and user friendly app on your favorite Apple or Android device at all times from anywhere in the world.
Take control of your safety
Taking control of your safety should be your first priority. Creative Sound and Integration provides 100% customizable home automation systems, and can help you design a home automation system that will meet all of your desired wants and needs. With an array of options, you can choose security features to meet your personal preferences.
Below are some examples of the most common automated home functions:
- Lighting control including outdoor
- Heating and cooling control
- Motorized shades
- Audio and Video Distribution
- Sprinkler Systems
- Security Cameras
- Electronic Locking Systems
How do these functions keep your home secure?
- Visual Doorbell – See who is at the door via your TV or smartphone.
- Forgot to lock the doors? – Lock them via your smartphone at work or even on vacation.
- Vacation – Automate your lights while you are away to mimic your real life activity.
- Child safety – Receive alerts when garage or doors have been opened, or when your security system has been disabled.
You will also have several modes and settings to choose from. Take a look below:
- Entertainment – Set and save lighting and music settings for entertainment. Instantly recall previous settings from the entertainment button.
- Good Night – Lock your doors and turn off all electronics and lights with a push of a button.
- Night Time – Program your lights to the desired brightness for both indoor and out. Set the doors to lock automatically at 8pm. The options are almost endless!
- Morning – Set your lights to slowly turn on, or your blinds to open. Have your kitchen TV turn on to the news, and the coffee pot to automatically start before you wake up.
You can’t put a price on safety. Having a home automated system will not only make your life easier, but it’ll amp up the security in your life. Call us today to get started on your free evaluation. We won’t know where to start until we know what you want! Whether you’re in the process of building a new home or have an existing home, we can design a system that best fits your needs. Call us today!