What is home automation?
Home automation was created to help simplify the home experience by localizing all your home functions and features into a centralized system. This system can be instantly accessed from a secure and user friendly app on your favorite Apple or Android device allowing you instant access to your home controls at all times from anywhere in the world.
Uncompromising Design: Easy to use from start to finish
Creative Sound and Integration’s goal when designing a home automation system is to make the user experience stress free from beginning to end by providing the following:
- A user interface that is intuitive and easy to use
- Providing detailed system orientation and training
- Control at your fingertips that requires the least amount of button presses
- All system installation and programming is warrantied for one year
While all of Creative Sound’s technology partners provide intuitive and easy to use technology, system control interfaces do vary depending on which home automation system you choose to use. Creative Sound is a licensed distributor of both Crestron and Savant control systems.
What kind of home functions and features can be incorporated into home automation?
Creative Sound and Integration provides 100% customizable home automation systems and can help you design a home automation system that will meet all of your desired wants and needs. Pick from a wide range of automation options that can encompass as little as automated lighting control systems to a complete home automation system. Below are some examples of the most common automated home functions.
- Lighting control including outdoor
- Heating and cooling control
- Motorized Shades
- Audio and Video Distribution
- Sprinkler Systems
- Security Cameras
- Electronic Locking Systems
What kinds of common scenarios demonstrate the benefits of home automation?
There are so many benefits to home automation, here are just a few common scenarios and options available.
- Visual Doorbell - See who is at the door via your TV or smartphone.
- Forgot to lock the doors? Lock them via your smartphone at work or even on vacation.
- Vacation - Automate your lights while you are away to mimic your real life activity.
- Child Safety - Receive alerts when garage or doors have been opened or your security system has been disabled.
Modes and Settings
- Entertainment - Set and save lighting and music settings for entertainment and instantly recall from the entertainment button.
- Good Night - Lock your doors and turn off all electronics and lights with a push of a button.
- Night Time - Program your lights to the desired brightness for both indoor and out. Set the doors to lock automatically at 8 pm. The options are almost endless!
- Morning - Set your lights to slowly turn on or your blinds to open. Have your kitchen tv turn on to the news and the coffee pot automatically start at 6.
How do I get Started?
Call us today to get started on your free evaluation. We won't know where to start until we know what you want! Whether you're in the process of building a new home or have an existing home, we can design a system that best fits your needs. Call us today!